O’Neill’s spring 2020 Capstone class analyzed the transatlantic strategic planning, financial, and the communication and marketing strategies of the Amerikahaus and the Bavarian-American Academy (BAA). Throughout the analysis, this report will also give recommendations on how the Amerikahaus and BAA can improve their current strategies.
Clients that have benefitted from the Capstone experience.
Capstone Clients represent a variety of sectors and levels of government including federal,state, and local. All clients receive a final report and project findings are presented to the client and O'Neill community.
Examples of prior Capstone clients are listed below:
- City of Bloomington:
- City of Noblesville, Indiana
- Bloomington Environmental Commission
- Office of the Governor, State of Indiana
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Corporation for National and Community Service:
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Naval Support Activity (NSA) Crane
- General Electric
- J.C. Bamford Excavators, Ltd.
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO)
- Vedanta Resources, India
- Radius Indiana
- One World Enterprises
- Holiday World
- Amerikahaus and the Bavarian-American Academy (BAA):
- Downtown Bloomington Inc.
- Hoosier Energy:
- Accelerate Indiana Municipalities (Aim)
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Charity Navigator
- The Noble Network of Charter Schools
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Good 360
- Timmy Global Health
- Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
- WFIU Indiana Public Media, NPR Affiliate